Wallbox EV Chargers
Wallbox is an EV charging manufacturer and energy management provider based out of Barcelona, Spain. Founded in 2015, Wallbox found quick success with its level 2 charger, Pulsar, which, known for its compact yet powerful design, has continued to prove that it is one of the best level 2 EV chargers on the market. In 2018 Wallbox expanded to China, and in 2019 the company established its first US-based offices in California. Wallbox has customers in over 80 countries, making it one of the biggest EV charging manufacturers worldwide. In addition to manufacturing their own chargers, Wallbox’s intelligent app allows users to monitor their chargers, know the best times to charge their vehicles, and manage their charging schedule.
Wallbox Pulsar Plus
The Wallbox Pulsar Plus is a popular choice for many EV owners, and one of our favorite units. If you are looking for a powerful, reliable, EV charger at home, the Pulsar Plus may be right for you. While maintaining a compact, modern design, the Pulsar Plus is just as powerful and reliable as any other level 2 EV charger on the market.
- Compatible with all EVs (J1772 connector, NACS coming soon. Compatible with Tesla with adapter included with all Tesla cars)
- Adjustable capacity from 16 amps to 48 amps depending on model.
- NEMA 14-50 and Hardwired models
- Can add 30-35 miles of range per hour
- Monitor your Pulsar Plus, including valuable insights of when to plug in, and the best times to schedule charging using the myWallbox app – voice control enabled with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Digital locking feature to prevent unauthorized usage (great for outdoor installations, condo’s and townhomes!)
- Power-sharing available for multiple chargers
- Watertight and dust-resistant, the Pulsar Plus can be installed in indoor and outdoor settings
- 25’ cable
- Qualifies for the 30% Federal Tax Credit, up to $1,000, for the cost of equipment hardware and installation